It’s no secret that cremation rates continue to go up in almost all states. So if you’re still confused how to offer a memorial service for your loved one, consider the advantages of crematory procedures over burial. There are surely more benefits to enjoy from cremating the body of a deceased loved one than simply following the traditional funeral service. With cost efficient and quality solutions, this is by far the ideal option among modern memorial services.
Why Choose Direct Cremations
Learn from the following insights and know why more and more people are deciding to cremate the dead:
- Budget – less expensive than its conventional counterpart (by roughly 40 to 50 percent), cremation is much more accessible. You don’t need to buy a headstone or grave. All you need is to pay the crematory fee and buy an urn to keep the ashes. Embalming is also not needed when you cremate the dead body so you get more savings.
- Ease – since they don’t require a more elaborate memorial service (like ground burial), cremations provide easier procedures without the need for pall bearers, caskets, viewings, and other related things and activities. With just a small urn, you can keep your loved one with you all the time.
- Flexibility – obviously, it’s simpler to manage a cremation service than the burial type because you just need the service provider and an urn to complete the ceremony. Until you decide to scatter or bury the ashes, you have all the right to keep the “cremains” with you.
- Environment-friendly – evidently, traditional ground burial takes up a portion of the Earth every time a dead body is buried. And along with the corpse, it also includes chemicals that are harmful to the environment. On the other hand, cremations get rid of these effects since the body is only burned into ashes.
- More personalized memorial service – if you want to avoid the traditional funeral method, crematory solutions are the best answer to your needs. Although religious and family traditions are important to people, there’s a new trending meaning for traditionalism today. Cremating the cadaver is more solemn and meaningful for families who only want to hold a peaceful goodbye for a loved one.
- Mobility – wherever you are, you can easily bring with you the ashes of your loved one through storing it in an urn. This is one of the main reasons why people are choosing cremations over ground burials.
Finding a Highly-trusted Crematory Service Company
Of course, everyone wants to have a successful cremation ceremony for a departed loved one. So it’s very important to find the best crematory provider in the area in order to achieve the goals and meet certain expectations. With the help of a professional company like www.gentrygriffey.com, you can easily arrange the service according to your requirements and other special requests if there are any.
The best way is to allocate enough time when shopping around for the finest service in order to guarantee the right pick. So when it comes to making a suitable decision, you need to consider any available option around you. And after you have already chosen an ideal company to handle your crematory needs, verify the policies and procedures to be used in the entire service. This will prevent surprises and hidden costs that some companies have.
Make sure to personally visit the facility and ask for quotes to guide you when making final decisions. With proper care, cremations are successfully carried out in front of the mourning family, relatives, and friends. But of course, cost is another important factor that must be considered before making the final choice. Choose a reliable company to avoid expensive rates while enjoying satisfactory services throughout the ceremony.
Ensuring the Right Choice
You can ask for recommendations and go through some testimonies to avoid regrets. An expert service provider offers compassion to create a meaningful service to the family and achieve a reverent atmosphere while cremating the body of their loved one. The company should also offer a consultation to provide answers to all your questions. From that information, you can draw an effective decision without compromising your loved one’s memorial service.
It’s also helpful to visit the websites that offer similar service. Contact them and raise your concerns. And most importantly, check out if the company is legal to operate a crematory facility in the area. Review the company profile and read their online reviews. By considering all these tips, you can have a memorable service for your departed loved one.